Subject: Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003,
issued by Systems S.p.A. to the candidate that sends a curriculum vitae via the web site
1) as a result of receiving your curriculum vitae, our company will be collecting and processing your general and sensitive personal data;
2) we henceforth specify for clarity, the following definitions provided by Legislative Decree 196/2003:
: any operation, carried out with or without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, storage, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data;
: any information relating to natural persons, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number;
: shall mean all personal data allowing the direct or indirect disclosure of:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- religious, philosophical or other beliefs;
- political opinions;
- membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist nature;
- personal data disclosing health and sex life;
pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code),
we inform you
that the collection and processing of your general and sensitive personal data will be performed in compliance with the following:
your data will be processed for:
- selection, informational interviews, psychological and aptitude tests, preparation of aptitude profiles and the like;
- the proper execution of bureaucratic and administrative obligations and for business activities in general, aimed at your possible recruitment;
- the extraction of information and comparison with the profiles of other candidates;
- sending correspondence;
personal data will be processed both via electronic and paper means, in compliance with the provisions of the law, according to the principles of correctness, legality, in order to protect your privacy;
c) optional conferment:
conferment of the data is optional and not compulsory;
d) consequences of a possible refusal:
the refusal to provide your data or consent to their processing, following receipt of this information, will make it impossible, to our disappointment, to establish and/or continue any type of relationship with you;
e) subjects or subject categories to whom the personal data can be disclosed:
personal data may be disclosed to third parties only when necessary for the purposes of the law or is necessary to achieve your requests, data will not be disclosed in any case;
f) managers and persons in charge of processing personal data:
data shall be processed by persons in charge of processing personal data by the human resources department and the administrative and payroll section;
g) rights of the data subject:
you are entitled to all the rights under Article 7, which is annexed to this information statement in its entirety and constitutes an integral part;
h) Data Controller:
the Data Controller for the processing of personal data is System S.p.A., with headquarters in Fiorano Modenese (MO), Via Ghiarola Vecchia no. 73, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore;
i) Data Processor/s:
the Data Processor designated to provide responses to data subjects is Mr. Luigi Panzetti, available at our corporate headquarters; the full list is constantly updated by the persons in charge and is available for consultation on this web site in the "Privacy" section.
This information may be supplemented, orally or in writing, with further elements and indications, to better cater for any need relating to further details on “Privacy” and any updating of the regulations on the subject.
Article 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights).
The Data Controller – System S.p.A.
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5 paragraph 2; e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or trade communication.
Consent pursuant to Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, issued by candidates
who present a curriculum vitae via the website of System S.p.A.
I, the undersigned,
1. I am submitting my personal and professional curriculum vitae to this company;
2. I have on a prior occasion carefully read and understood the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 in all its parts;
3. I am perfectly aware of my rights pursuant to Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003;
4. I am acting freely and without any form of conditioning and/or psychological pressure;
give explicit consent
to the collection and processing of my general and sensitive personal data, necessary for the purposes mentioned in the aforementioned information.