Why expand your warehouse if you don’t have to? Modula Vertical Lift Module is the most cost effective storage solution
VLMs take up a minimum footprint ans allow for large inventory of goods to be quickly accessible while being stored in a safe and secure environment and automatically delivered to the operators.
No more bending, ladder-climbing or walking long distances to search for and store parts or items, as they are brought automatically to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height.
Get the most performance out of every inch of your manufacturing floor space with Modula Vertical Lift Modules!
Benefits Of Vertical Lift Modules:
- Saves up to 90% of valuable floor space compared to traditional storage methods
- Ergonomic storage and retrieval workstation - items are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height
- WMS software optimizing inventory control management
- Quick return on investment (anywhere from 6 to 18 months depending on the overall size of the project)
- Scalable design
- Stores a wide range of part sizes (small, medium, large)
- Provides a safe and storage environment for inventory
- Creates new revenue activities by reclaiming otherwise wasted space and labor
The modular design of the VLM ensures almost unlimited flexibility. The height can be modified and adjusted to optimize the ceiling height, by adding or removing modules. If you change locations or move to a different site, Modula VLM can be adapted quickly to the new height requirements.
Morover, thanks to a height detection system, the height of each tray is measured as the tray is put away, allowing for the densest storage location to be determined in real time, maximizing the storage density within the unit.
Trays can be organized for every type/size of stored item. Thanks to our partitions and dividers, you can create the exact number of storage locations required and their configuaration can be adjusted at any time to accommodate changes in the size or quantity of your stored items.
Every VLM can be employed as a standalone system utilizing our inventory management WMS software or a fully interfaced version to the customer’s Host management system.