Modula WMS Premium is the most complete package for warehouse management.
It provides all the functionalities of the WMS Base, plus:
• Automatic item-compartment coupling and dynamic management of locations
• Management of lots
• Complete and customizable management of automatic import/export of data in ASCII, ODBC, Excel and XML format
• Management of the status of all items
• Management of the type of packaging
• Management of expiration dates
• Advanced user management through the configuration of the procedures enabled for each user
• FIFO (First Input First Output) management or with subcode priority (e.g. picking operations giving priority to items with the lowest and therefore oldest lot code)
• Management of reasons for instant requests.
This module provides advanced functions intended to improve picking and placing operations.
• Management of packing lists
• Management of assembly kits
• Management of shipping areas
• Automatic creation of compartments during placing operations
• Management of serial numbers (management of multiple serial numbers for the same item code associated with a specific compartment)
• Management of order consolidation areas
• Management of items based on package (packaging unit).
The advanced picking module is an essential tool for managing shipping areas and picking aids such as the picking cart and the Put to Light.
This module extends the functions related to the management of the item database.
• Management of predefined orders that can be replicated as required
• Matching of images and item codes
• Grouping of item codes into families to define shared characteristics
• Grouping of item codes into categories to facilitate consultation and search
• Extension of fields to be used for item databases, orders and order lines through additional attributes
• Management of multiple alternative codes
• Management of borrowed material picking
• Advanced management of “under stock” issues.
The Modula dashboard is a digital dashboard which can be configured with various Widgets for displaying the Modula system performance data.
It provides real-time information on order status, item and picking statistics, and many other data through a simple interface that can be accessed via web from a PC or mobile device.
The dashboard displays the data acquired from the Modula WMS, however it is also possible to configure external data sources.
Mobile Picking app for Android devices makes it possible to work with absolute mobility on all the manual storage systems managed through the Modula WMS.
With the intuitive user interface picking and placing operations can be carried out with just a few clicks. If necessary, it is possible to use the barcode reader or the terminal camera.
The application can be installed on any Android device, from version 8 to version 11.
Data are exchanged between SAP WM and Modula WMS (ASCII format) via IDOC, assuming that SAP contains the WM module. The Modula WMS must be viewed by SAP as a black box where the requests and the related results are sent via IDOC.
This module allows the manual areas to be managed through software with the following functions:
• Management of manual storage systems through an intuitive graphic tool
• Management of the picking activities in the manual areas
• Management of material split between different areas based on the handled quantities
• Management of material refilling in different areas based on the minimum stock levels that can be defined for the different areas
• Management of the entry area.