Came is a multinational, based in Dosson di Casier (TV), active in the supply of integrated technological solutions for the automation of residential, public and urban environments.
The Group develops automations for entrances, home automation and burglar alarm systems, video entry phone systems, thermoregulation and sectional doors for residential and industrial environments for large projects and urban planning, systems for managing automatic parking and paid parking meters, for access control and the security of collective environments.
8 Modula Lifts installed to improve the performance and capacity of the Came logistics hub
The company wanted to improve the performance and capacity of its logistics hub by reducing the space occupied on the ground.
8 Modula ML50Ds were installed, replacing 10 competitor warehouses. The height of the structure exceeds 11 meters.
Each module consists of:
– Opposed bay, side 1 double external bay and side 2 single internal bay
– Sliding console, which helps the operator during intensive picking operations
– Led bar, which clearly and precisely indicates the section of the drawer involved in the withdrawal/payment operation;
– Laser Pointer, which precisely indicates the product to be picked through the intersection of two lines
– Automatic Door, which ensures greater safety and cleanliness for stored materials.